Safeguarding Young People
Safeguarding Young People, endorsed by established youth organisations, provides the key information needed to help raise your awareness of young people who may be vulnerable because of their age, relative inexperience, past abusive experiences or current circumstances.
This course provides a thorough understanding on safeguarding young people to anyone who comes into contact with young people in their work or voluntary activity.
This four module course delivers four CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- Identify who may be vulnerable.
- Recognise the signs and indicators of abuse.
- Understand what to do if a young person confides abuse to you.
- Learn about recording and reporting procedures.
- Recognise good practice guidelines.