Moving and Handling
This course is aimed at employees who undertake moving and handling inanimate objects as part of their daily activity.
This course can be used as part of an employee’s induction programme, as a demonstration of employee theoretic competency and/or as refresher training.
The aim of the course is to guide you through:
- the legal position
- appreciating the costs related to moving and handling injuries
- the TILE assessment process
- understanding and appreciating the principles of safe lifting techniques
- identifying effective control measures that can be used to reduce the risk of injury
- supporting your organisation to develop a positive health and safety culture, with the application of a sensible proportionate approach.