Health and Safety
Health & Safety gives both the employer and employee a basic knowledge of health and safety in the workplace.
This Health & Safety course is suitable for both the employer and the employee. It covers the essential facts to help you work more safely and contribute to the overall safety of your organisation. It also meets the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) 'Working Safely' standards.
The course comprises six modules, six questionnaires and a proficiency test. Its content covers:
- an introduction to health and safety, the fundamental concepts and risk assessment
- common workplace health and safety hazards and how to control them
- improving performance
- the Plan, Do, Check, Act approach to managing health and safety
- emergency procedures, accident investigation and first aid
- essential ways to protect the environment.